Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just in case anyone wants to watch :)

Hello Everyone!

I know it has been quite awhile since I lasted posted  :(
I'll try to be better  :)

Anyways, things are great. Work is crazy, David is wonderful, and Henry is gettting SUPER big! David took him to the vet yesterday and he weighs 9.3 lbs! The vet thinks he will be around 15lbs when he's finished growing. He was only supposed to weigh around 6 lbs, and supposedly his mom weighed 6 lbs and his dad weighed 3.9 lbs. Yeah I dont think so! I think the breeder definitely lied to us. Is there any way that a dog could weigh more than double what his parents weigh? Uh no :)

So to get back to what this post was supposed to be about...

We finally got our wedding video back in June! 7 months was a super long time to wait but it was soooo worth it! I wanted to make sure that all of our parents got to see it first before I posted it for everyone to see. It's like 40 minutes long so I know everyone may not want to watch the entire thing but PLEASE watch the ceremony and the last 5 or so minutes. You won't regret it :)

Here's the link! Let me know what you think! :)

http://www.kendraanddavid.net/   and click on Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment